Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Can See the Creative Meeting: Big Idea. Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfeld. In a Shoe Store!



I'm not sure I understand this. But it does say that Microsoft appears to be trying something new and different. Something it's never done before.

Branding.

This I think is clearly a "miss." Bill Gates: not funny. Watching his ass wiggle? Not something I care to have burned in my consciousness.

But I applaud the new direction. Better than having your brand represented by an overweight guy in a 60/40 cotton poly white shirt and a repp tie. In competitor ads.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.