Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stop the Effin Surveys!



We need a way to cap the number of survey requests web viewers see. I visit 36 sites in about 15 minutes every day - news, trades, blog. Today I have been asked 23 times to complete a survey. It's almost always at least 6. That is absolutely ridiculous. What's more, about 15 of the surveys were from the same research supplier.

Apparently "My Opinion Counts," but not my web browsing experience.

With this kind of volume of requests, the only people filling out surveys must be the terribly bored or the insane. Not sure that's who we are all targeting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.