Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Starbucks $15 Extra Value Meals


OK, I made the price up. But Starbuck's has signaled to the world that they will be offering pairings of food and drink items at attractive prices, in a nod to the economy and the continued strength of McDonald's and other fast fooders' value options.

So here are my totally out my tuckus predictions.

Venti Caramel Machiato and Classic Coffee Cake: $15
Venti Coffee and Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Sandwich: $15
Tall Hot Tea and Apple Fritter: $15
Cheese and Crackers Plate and Grande Iced Tea: $15
Tall Caramel Frappucino and a lovely recycled napkin: $15
Large Green Salad and 4 ounce gratuity cup of tap water: $15
Tall Vivanno (chalk flavored) and a cut up apple: $15

I kid. Actually I love Starbuck's so consider these jokes of amour. But the idea of this company competing with the McSausage McBiscuit for a Mcbuck is an odd direction to take, in my view.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.