Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Red Is As High As An Elephant's Eye...And It Looks Like It's Climbin' Clear Up to The Sky...



I have to hand it ot the Oklahoma GOP for managing this.

I thought about saying something snide about this, but effin A people, this is pretty remarkable given that their ticket was McSame and the Dingbat. Though, if you roll over the sections at the end, you'll see that the county vote totals for about 30 of those counties are smaller than the population of my apartment building.

But let's give credit where credit is due. As Sarah P would say...

...also.

Sorry, I TRIED not to be snide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.