Monday, November 10, 2008

Moody Or Not? Well...Are You?



There's a fun, eminently viral website called MoodyOrNot? that I suggest you take advantage of. It's a pretty simple premise. You go, and rate your mood on a five point scale. And then the system compares your mood to that of your friends and the world.

It;s not going to cure the economic woes of the nation, but it's fun in a pseudo statistical way to evaluate our collective psychology.

You can track your own, your friends', and the world's mood over time as well, and draw likely unsubstantiated and possibly irresponsible conclusions from said data. For example, I noticed that the mood of the world went very positive on election day, which naturally seems rather logical to me. McCain supporters may feel differently as to whether there is veracity in my conclusion.

I am apparently happier than many people. How about you?

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.