Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Brand Day

I wish I could say I thought of this but a number of bloggers are doing it. A blogger named Jane Sample I believe was the first. But the illustration below graphically depicts all of the brands that I interacted with during the past 24 hours. I have omitted toilet paper brands because knowing my cycles on that score is just too much PII. And yes, my life is this boring, especially on a school night.

Click to enlarge.



Make yours and send it to me! Especially if your life is even more boring than mine. I'll publish it here, and invite you over to speak baby talk to my pup.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.