Friday, August 29, 2008

Guess Where I'm Headed...



Me and my four legged pal Sleepy are headed up to Tahoe to do a bit of camping and, if I can get him to get in the seat, kayaking.

Don't worry about his safety as I got him an Outward Hound Life Jacket. Far too many pictures of dog camping antics when I return.

In the meantime, I've prepared about 75 posts for the two weeks I'll be gone. Just cuz I am away from the PC doesn't mean you won't be getting your daily dose of walker-with-tennis-ball-feet OLDMTA goodness. Because the love I feel for you, dear reader, is absolute. ;-)





Ah, the 80s, when the hair and the beats were BIG! Oh, and young'uns, check out the (lack of) quality in this video! We used to watch this low quality stuff on MTV all bloody day. As I recall, Vacation was considered a high production value video -- it was, after all, released when the Go Gos were big! As big as their coiffs, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.