Friday, May 23, 2008

Younguns2Watch: Eduardo Ordonez

As part of my series on young people in the business who are making a difference, I submit Eduardo Ordonez, who is working in the Account Management department at Real Branding.

I got to meet Eduardo when he interviewed for an internship at Real Branding, and have been a huge fan ever since. Eduardo was hired to work in Strategic Planning at RB, and immediately made major contributions on a host of accounts - contributions at a level of someone with several years of experience rather than several weeks.

Edaurdo works hard, but what really set him apart was a willingness to be politely firm in communicating his opinions, and backing them up with real insights that got the hamster in my skull running in the wheel. I learned a lot from Eduardo, and firmly believe that he is one of those people who is and will be a real leader in our industry -- now and in the years ahead.

RB clients that get the benefit of his work are very lucky indeed. Kudos to RB for anticipating and harnessing his remarkable contributions. And I am fortunate to know him and to have witnessed his start in the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.