Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tribbit, Tribbit, Tribbit

Tribbit. No, it is not the sound of a digital frog. Rather it is the next generation digital ecard, enbling deep levels of customization and mass signings in the manner of an evite invitation.



Here's a vid that explains it.

object width="425" height="355">

Yep, add photos, vids, sound files, and send it around to everyone to sign in their own unique ways.

So, being an OAP, I have general distaste for digital cards. I mean, the typical greeting is of the why bother sort, in my book. But for me Tribbit ALMOST cuts it as a meaningful way to recognize someone, and that is a pretty high bar in itself. That's about as high as any pile of electrons is going to get in my world.

I'd still rather get a paper card (I don't turn them over, so Hallmark's not necessary) because I like to keep cards. But I would be pretty happy to get one of these. Which is not me fishing for cards to be sent to me. ;-)

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.