Friday, May 23, 2008

Thanks to Mofuse, it's now OLDMTA Omnimedia

Oldest Living, aka OLDMTA, has gone mobile, with the help of a great new mobilizing service called Mofuse. Mufuse, which turns the content of my regular OLDMTA website into a phone friendly .mobi site, took all of 9 seconds (I clocked it) to create the brand spankin new www.oldestliving.mofuse.mobi.




Tell me that isn't cooler than winter in Antarctica!

Expect an OLDMTA OMNIMEDIA logo and project plan before very long. I see...I see...a video channel, and perhaps a print magazine...

Seriously, Mofuse is all that and a bag of chips. For bloggers looking to monetize their content across platforms, this great offering is something to check out.

An affordable $3 a month gets you unlimited SMS messages to promote your blog. The free version offers ten.

Mofuse means (sorry, couldn't resist the pun) moviewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.