Thursday, May 29, 2008

Global!



With the arrival of a visitor from Parrow South Africa (which is on the outskirts of Cape Town,) OLDMTA has now amassed readers on 6 continents. Only penguins appear to be able to resist the dulcet tones of our lyrical editorial and classic commercial showcase. But how long can these well dressed citizens of Antarctica hold out?



What does all this mean? Well its clear that old is the new black.

What a wonderful day for OLDMTA! Think of OLDMTA as an enormous wrinkly liver spotted slightly palsied occasionally forgetful balding circle of global marketing love!

And in the oldest and most enduring tradition of hype on the web, I thought I would define my first "World's largest" marketing claim. OLDMTA is the

WORLD'S LARGEST San Francisco-based Boomer-authored digital marketing and lip sync showcasing blog!

Nearly 20,000% growth in daily uniques since its launch just three or so months ago.

With such incredible growth figures, its only natural that enormous companies will soon be offering to buy OLDMTA! I am OK with that. In fact, if Microsoft offers $46Billion for OLDMTA, they can expect nothing but cheerful cooperation from our editorial board (me.) References available, I am not difficult to work with. Coy no c'est moi. I am UNANIMOUS in that promise!

I'll be keeping my celly on 24/7 waiting for that call from Bill.

We'll call it Microld.

(BTW, the reporting tool I use tracks the location of the ISP people use, nothing else. So your privacy is safe here at OLDMTA.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.