Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blabnote? Your Call!

I read a post on TechCrunch about a new voice only social network out of the UK called Blabnote. Absolutely mindtwisting. Have a look. I don't really have an opinion on this one other than that it is something to watch.

The basic premise is a social network conducted totally by mobile phone. Assuming the voice recognition works, this seems very intriguing. But as Tech Crunch notes, that's a preety big assuming.

I see how this service could be a good add for an established social network -- another way to interact and certainly preferable to keying everything in on a phone keyboard. But my jury is out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.