Monday, December 8, 2008

iMedia Summit: Susan Bratton

Susan Bratton led a program designed to help people identify how they can achieve work life balance and help the people on their teams achieve balance in THEIR lives.

The program was absolutely in the spirit of her exciting new podcast centric initiative, Personal Life Media. In case you mised my earlier post about Personal Life Media, well, shame on you. But the site is a really innovative and intriguing web destination for life enrishmnet.My understanding is that they are also connecting with and closing ad buys, so that's encouraging to hear.

What most struck me about her program was how she wove a positive, proactive, solutions oriented life seminar in just 45 or so minutes. The amount of prep SUsan had to do to create this powerful and truly unqiue program was tremendous, and I want to extend my personal thanks for all of her efforts.

I came away from that program with a new appreciation for not only how my own days (read:life) have areas for improvement, coupled with the beginnings of a toolset to do it.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.