Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introducing...White Paper Thursdays!

True Confession: I am a white paper wh*re. This is a term usually associated with people in IT, simply because there are so many more whitepapers about IT issues than marketing topics.

But a wh*re is a wh*re is a wh*re, and I am one when it comes to white papers. I love info, and will stop at nothing to grab all I can. I currently have 7 gigs of them behind a firewall online, and more added everyday.

Did you know that St. Nicholas is the Patron Saint of (Reformed) Prostitutes? It's true. The story is that to save three women from a life of prostitution, he threw three bags of gold down their father's chimney.

Are you a marketing white paper wh*re? If you are, I want to help you get your fill. Oh, very unfortunate potential metaphor there. I mean, I want you to get your fix.

Because you, gentle reader, you are the oxygen of my week. And as a way of giving back, I will be offering a weekly post identifying a magical mystical whitepaper that is a download must. Not always the newest, but one I think you shouldn't miss.

It's the newest edition to the constantly growing OLDMTA editorial calendar. White Paper Thursdays.

Here is this week's:

A joint study between the IAB and Booz Allen on what marketing will look like in 2010 is available here. Get the key info in PPT form here.

My weekly gift to you. Nicholas. Nichols. I leave you to draw your own conclusions. Sadly I seem to have a matching midriff to Santa at the moment. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.