Monday, January 3, 2011

Company of the Day (COD) is Back

After an 18 month hiatus, I am going to try to return to the tradition of reviewing a company a day on this site. Hey, my traffic isn't like Yahoo's, but I figure every little helps when a small outfit is looking for publicity and trial. I want to help in my own small way. If you are looking for snark, look elsewhere. For me this is about focusing on offerings I like and adding a few more electrons to their quest for publicity and broad scale awareness. Each day I'll be posting one at around 9AM Pacific time. I hope you find them interesting. First one arrives in just one minute!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jim,
    Let's rock a little ShareThis love as we are evolving the sharing space and helping advertisers take on a math approach towards capturing the influencer market by topic. Happy New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to cover this area. Note I write posts a couple weeks in advance so it'll be later this month.

    ReplyDelete

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.