Monday, February 16, 2009

Panting For My Kindle 2

There I was, plunking down my credit card for Kindle Two, the hjighly anticipated (by me, at least) replacement to what was perhaps the ugliest piece of personal electronics since the brick phone.

My dear friend Susan MacDermid pointed out that Kindle One looks like a medical device - perhaps one you use to puncture a finger tip and check your blood sugar.

But Kindle Two is far more cyute. See below.





Still B&W, but I am totally cool with that. It's for books not watching movies. Though you know color will be a part of Kindle 3.

I get all tingly thinking about its rounded corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.