Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah's Clothes: Whom Should We Believe?




John: She needed them.

Sarah: I never bought them.

Campaign: She didn't want them.

Spokeswoman: "About a third of them have been returned, a third of them sit in the belly of the plane and are available to her and her family for special campaign events, TV appearances and ad filming. Another third was made available to her family for the public events during convention week.

My friends, what is the sound of implosion?
And also, my friends, may I point out that Louis Vuitton is...
F
R
E
N
C
H
!
!
!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.