Monday, October 20, 2008

Gist: Everything You Need to Create Stronger Business Relationships

I love it that innovation is coming so strongly to the email space. You know that I have practically made a burnt offering to XOBNI, and now I want to tell you about Gist, a service entering beta that collects a comprehensive swath of information on one screen about the people in your inbox.

So what's the value here? Well, think about the best salesperson in your life. Think about the best boss you've ever had. Remember how they had encyclopedic knowledge of you, your life, your work, and your interests and needs?

How is your husband Jack?
Thanks so much for sending that PowerPoint about semantic search to me.
You guys are about ready to launch, and I have a new product that will help...


Gist collects all of the info you need to have a comprehensive view of everyone you email with. Gist collects recent emails, attachments, company and personal news, stock prices, notes, and a variety of other stuff. So when you interact with that person you have a comprehensive view of what's happening with them and their world.









Don't you just love the idea of this? I've applied for the beta, and will tell you more when I am in.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.