Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mobile Is the Net Platform of Choice for Millions

As someone with mediocre eyesight, I am amazed by how many people use their phones as their primary web browsing device. I use mine that way sometimes, but can't imagine it replacing the big screen of my PC. But millions live this life every day. This eMarketer chart of ACNielsen data from the study "Mobile Media Marketplace" shows you how fast this trend has taken off:



I wish I had some sage strategic insight for this, but all I can think to say is "Wow!."

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.