Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Beat You: The World's Largest Gladiator Arena


For entertainment value alone, you need to get those two coveted eyeballs of yours over to IBeatYou to see the world's largest gladiator arena. IBeatYou is a community where you post challenges and people submit videos, photos, and if they are boring and want to lose...text, competing for the title of best..., most... etc.

You join, get a profile, and either post challenges or hunt them down and give them your best shot. The videos and snaps are absolutely astounding. I could lose about 4 hours this afternoon watching clip after clip. But for you, dear reader, I will simply continue to type.

Since I now have the pleasure of working with the competition-mad Catalystas, it's easy to see why this site is really taking off.

Check out htis one for "Worst Job Application Video":



Here's an entry for best Sparta spoof pic:



You get ranked by event, by level of participation, by number of comments, by number of wins, by number of entries, you name it. Whatever you could possibly count and score, they do.

I am guessing the model will be ad-based, but I am not sure. What I am sure about it this is going to be a huge source of time wastage for me this weekend.

Showcase your mad skillz. I bet I beat you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.