Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Book Trailers: Such a Pretty Fat

Book trailers are becoming quite common and I love them loads. Here's an example of one for a book that I really enjoyed, not least because I am on Atkins at the mo'. 12 pounds in two weeks - not bad...

Anyway...check out this new tool for book marketing, buy the book Such a Pretty Fat (I GARONTEE you'll laugh out loud on the BART, MARTA, Orange Line, SEPTA, or IRT, whichever is relevant,)and also check out author Jen Lancaster's blog, Jennsylvania,a must for any dude who wants to understand the other side of the Mars Venus equation. Fathoming the Crocs shrine is an example of what you need to know. ;-)



Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.