Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Check Out Latin-Know. Because Hispanic Pop is 16% and Growing

To be a marketer in the future, you are going to need to have a solid understanding of the Hispanic market. Actually I hate the term Hispanic market because it implies that there is only one. It's a bit like saying the Caucasian market, without recognizing that there is a difference between Paris Hilton and the Waltrips. And me for that matter.

The blog Latin-Know, which moved recently to a dedicated url, is a great place to start to learn about this market. I don't know the author (Jennifer Woodard Maderazo) other than by her posts, but I love the way she writes and the stuff she covers. I learn at least three things every time I head over there.

While not digital centric, there is a lot of digital info there, and a lot of broader insights and news that will help you play catch up on a market segment that is setting the societal tone every day.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because people have been abusing the comment platform to place phony links to deceptive sites, I am now moderating all comments. If your comment is legit and contains a relevant link, it will be published.